View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:08 am

72 deluxe 
Gold Boarder
Gold Boarder

Post 72 deluxe
Hey gang. I'm trying to sell this bus I saved from a gentlemans field a month ago. It cleaned up real nice, but it does have the usual rusty areas. It comes with two rust free front doors, and an extra slider. It's in original paint, and the color is Sierra Yellow.
Like I said, it's got rust. It's NOT a basketcase at all, and it should run and drive with a little work. I just don't have any more time to put into it.

asking $2500 OBO.

Attachments:
clr.JPG
clr.JPG [ 400.47 KiB | Viewed 1484 times ]
Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:03 pm
Gold Boarder
Gold Boarder

Post Re: 72 deluxe
I realllly want this bus gone.. Anyone even remotely interested? Or does anyone know somebody looking for a good cheap bus?

Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:08 am
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

Just park it in my driveway and walk away.....

Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:27 am
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

do you have it listed on the Samba?

'87 Vanagon Syncro Westy / Subaru EZ30d conversion

Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:05 am
Profile WWW
Gold Boarder
Gold Boarder

stl_stadtroller wrote:
do you have it listed on the Samba?

Yes. It's got a lot of hits, but no real interest. I honestly feel it's a fair price compared to some of the buses on there and on local CL.

Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:16 am
Gold Boarder
Gold Boarder

$2000 to any ACMO peeps...need to get it moved on to someone with the time and skill to get her back on the road.

Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:23 am
Gold Boarder
Gold Boarder

bump to the top, and reduction in price! I will take $1500 from any ACMO person, or their friend. I just dropped it to $1800 on thesamba yesterday.
It needs a new home!

Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:15 am
Gold Boarder
Gold Boarder

So I've got this bus listed on CL.. I hate doing that because of all the idiots, but I've still got it! I figured it would be gone fast at $1500!

Now some jackass keeps flagging and removing the ad. I get to re list it every day and it goes to the top of the page.. He has been reported for harassment and abuse, but he's still at it. Kharma will get him I'm sure.
I've got a pretty good idea who it is, but I can't prove it until CL releases their information on the computer the flagging is coming from.

Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:06 am
Gold Boarder
Gold Boarder

My secret admirer is still flagging my ad.. It has gotten back to the top of the CL search page twice this weekend!

Makes me wander why someone would have it out for me.. I've never had any issue with any VW people except that Vduba guy down near Springfield who bought a green bus from Illinois that I was on my way to get. But that was two years ago!! I forgot all about it, but I guess he didn't. Here's the lovely private message he sent me a while back seemingly just to be a dick.

Message subject: Re: 72 deluxe
Sent: Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:25 am
To: Timfromwashmo
Reply with quote Delete message
Subject: 72 deluxe

Wow nice puketina! That's more than I gave for that '67 deluxe a while back though, remember that one? big ol' grin
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now-- I get it Jerry.. You were quick and got a great buy on a bus to flip.. That was two years ago man. Let it go. It's bad for your health to hold grudges and be so juvenile.

Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:36 am
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

I don't believe in "karma" dick but, I saw your ad on CL today and had to flag it. By the way , you should take some pics of the rear end , geeez that front end pic makes my teeth hurt. I guess KHARMA IS A BITCH, Hmmmm? Go back and read the shit you posted about me. I think I may come to see the bus soon, looks like a great buy. good luck.

Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:29 pm
Gold Boarder
Gold Boarder

vduba wrote:
I don't believe in "karma" dick but, I saw your ad on CL today and had to flag it. By the way , you should take some pics of the rear end , geeez that front end pic makes my teeth hurt. I guess KHARMA IS A BITCH, Hmmmm? Go back and read the shit you posted about me. I think I may come to see the bus soon, looks like a great buy. good luck.

You really have a hard on for me to be flagging my ad all this time. Now that you've finally admitted it publicly, you really look like an ass. It's been flagged and reposted no less than ten times because of you. You are intentionally trying to disrupt my life for no apparent reason. That shows your true colors.
I thought you were an older retired guy, not a 16 year old kid holding a grudge and playing games.
:x

Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:00 pm
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Relax Timmie, If you knew anything about flagging on CL you would know that it takes more than one flag to remove a post. Do a little research on the subject besides, I was only yanking your chain. I did not flag your post if that gives you any comfort. Be cool, kharma works best that way?

Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:52 am
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

:lol:

Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:02 am