View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:29 pm



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 100 acre rally/VW camping 
Author Message
Gold Boarder
Gold Boarder
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:44 pm
Posts: 206
Post Re: 100 acre rally/VW camping
I'll be heading out tomorrow in the am. Got a feeling it going to take a bit for me to get down there with all the snow/ice or whatever's going to hit us. I'll be camping at berry rec area in mark twain (G1 on page 48 on the ol gazetteer). Guess the first leg is in potosi,mo and this spot is half way between potosi and steelville. Looks like its a leadmine kinda deal. Friday might be a different spot to camp sence Saturday should be a steelville to salem. Spots to watch from.. Your guess is as good as mine lol first step is get the bus there then iron out the rest:)


Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:42 pm
Profile
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:52 pm
Posts: 614
Post Re: 100 acre rally/VW camping
Moss wrote:
I'll be heading out tomorrow in the am. Got a feeling it going to take a bit for me to get down there with all the snow/ice or whatever's going to hit us. I'll be camping at berry rec area in mark twain (G1 on page 48 on the ol gazetteer). Guess the first leg is in potosi,mo and this spot is half way between potosi and steelville. Looks like its a leadmine kinda deal. Friday might be a different spot to camp sence Saturday should be a steelville to salem. Spots to watch from.. Your guess is as good as mine lol first step is get the bus there then iron out the rest:)


per accuweather for Thursday in Potosi, MO---ice & snow from morning -night. Not ideal conditions for a bus, in the winter, in the ice, in the snow!


Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:16 pm
Profile
Gold Boarder
Gold Boarder
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:44 pm
Posts: 206
Post Re: 100 acre rally/VW camping
mid_mo66westy wrote:
Moss wrote:
I'll be heading out tomorrow in the am. Got a feeling it going to take a bit for me to get down there with all the snow/ice or whatever's going to hit us. I'll be camping at berry rec area in mark twain (G1 on page 48 on the ol gazetteer). Guess the first leg is in potosi,mo and this spot is half way between potosi and steelville. Looks like its a leadmine kinda deal. Friday might be a different spot to camp sence Saturday should be a steelville to salem. Spots to watch from.. Your guess is as good as mine lol first step is get the bus there then iron out the rest:)


per accuweather for Thursday in Potosi, MO---ice & snow from morning -night. Not ideal conditions for a bus, in the winter, in the ice, in the snow!


guess I should change that... if the roads are not crazy bad then I plan on leaving tomorrow in the morning :D they've changed it up a bit for up here went from 100% at 12am to 30% at 2am.. Kansas has already been hit by it


Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:26 pm
Profile
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:52 pm
Posts: 614
Post Re: 100 acre rally/VW camping
Moss wrote:
mid_mo66westy wrote:
Moss wrote:
I'll be heading out tomorrow in the am. Got a feeling it going to take a bit for me to get down there with all the snow/ice or whatever's going to hit us. I'll be camping at berry rec area in mark twain (G1 on page 48 on the ol gazetteer). Guess the first leg is in potosi,mo and this spot is half way between potosi and steelville. Looks like its a leadmine kinda deal. Friday might be a different spot to camp sence Saturday should be a steelville to salem. Spots to watch from.. Your guess is as good as mine lol first step is get the bus there then iron out the rest:)


per accuweather for Thursday in Potosi, MO---ice & snow from morning -night. Not ideal conditions for a bus, in the winter, in the ice, in the snow!


guess I should change that... if the roads are not crazy bad then I plan on leaving tomorrow in the morning :D they've changed it up a bit for up here went from 100% at 12am to 30% at 2am.. Kansas has already been hit by it

Be wise & patient grasshopper. Come Friday morning you'll know what's going on and can give MO--connect a--DOT to do their thang. Just say'n.


Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:38 pm
Profile
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:15 am
Posts: 1500
Post Re: 100 acre rally/VW camping
Hope ya made it safe there B. Tomorrow will be a better travel day fo-sho


Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:07 pm
Profile
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:22 am
Posts: 1769
Location: DeSoto MO
Post Re: 100 acre rally/VW camping
Moss made it safe and sound


Attachments:
photo11.JPG
photo11.JPG [ 151.22 KiB | Viewed 259 times ]
photo.JPG
photo.JPG [ 130.35 KiB | Viewed 259 times ]
Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:36 pm
Profile
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:35 pm
Posts: 3028
Location: tulsa OK
Post Re: 100 acre rally/VW camping
8)
Cool !!! ,,, or, should that be bloody "Cold" !!!??!?!? :wink:
:mrgreen:
looks like it's gonna be an EPIC 100 Acre Woods rally this yr ! 8)


Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:32 pm
Profile
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:15 am
Posts: 1500
Post Re: 100 acre rally/VW camping
Dang that looks like some good times !


Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:29 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forums/DivisionCore.