View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:39 am

Benton Park? 
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

Post Re: Benton Park?
It was nice. Left early for a birthday party which was fun to.

Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:07 am
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

Here are some pics for people that didnt make it:

Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:59 am
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

Resized one. I really like the color combination.

Attachments:
051.JPG
051.JPG [ 532.5 KiB | Viewed 387 times ]
Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:07 pm
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

Looks like a nice show. Wish I didn't have to work on Saturday, otherwise Herbie and I would have been there.

Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:58 pm
Expert Boarder
Expert Boarder

Had a great time hanging with all of you and checking out the new busses I haven't seen. Pretty sure it's all your fault that I gotta get one now! Playing the angle (to the wife) that we *need* one because it's the best way to create some good camping family memories. Our Routan van doesn't qualify as a bus. 8)

Took some pics but didn't get a chance to make it all the way around.

Thumbnails below, click an image to see it large. If the clicking gets old here's a slideshow.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:44 pm
Gold Boarder
Gold Boarder

Had a good time despite the chill in the air. Met some more vw people. Sorry I missed Drick.

Attachments:
benton.jpeg
benton.jpeg [ 348 KiB | Viewed 340 times ]
Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:45 am
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

Was good to drink a cold beer with your beetle Russ 8) sorry we missed ya.Heck yeah it was chilli out. You guys should come to Springfield this weekend

Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:11 pm
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Post it grows more desirable with time
Bangles are models which have been made from just one bit of content and do not have one-way links and are stable And in this article the best aspect -- your price goes down as being the order quantity goes up For them, these types of bracelets for men could possibly be an outstanding healthy I was not serious about that once i acquired the piece, however it obtained the wheels turning on how I could justify acquiring additional jewellery by which makes it much more applicable owing to it happens to be own importance Truth be told, it grows more desirable with time
These will are available in the type of the chain and from this you're going to hang charms and beads You can without difficulty choose a informal take a look and elevate it into the following level with bracelets which have been will just take your glimpse from day to nighttime Teenagers and punks is often observed carrying them commonly Because 2000, there's been a robust resurgence during the popularity of this kind of jewelry Glow bracelets soon became an off-shoot vogue trend in on their own,Pandora Bracelets, to be worn in any working day living and starting to look at differing types of event
In the present day a ladies manner assertion is about her! What she likes,http://thomassaboukcharm.webs.com/, what she feels good in These are generally attainable in different substances like, gold,Pandora Jewellery UK, silver, leather, beads and threads I am speaking about Moreno glass charms for as low as $7 There are several types of such jewellery from which you can pick an individual according to the and taste, spending plan and design and style A standard issue asked by novices of appeal bracelets is pertaining to size
Many people whom I'm buddies with are people today I share commonplace interest with,Pandora UK Stores, we have fun with each other enterprise,Handmade Earrings, and we use time alongside one another at times What many people fail to realize is the per-unit income margin on customized rubber bracelets is often gigantic These costs will be charged for set up and mould, artwork and multi-colored/segmented processing It is easy to determine any colour he/she can imagine The thick chain holds charms,ddd (99),http://thomassaboukonsale.webs.com/, beads and spacers that have large holes in the middle

Wed May 29, 2013 1:18 am
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

We've obviously been hacked/punked...

Bill

Thu May 30, 2013 1:34 pm
Profile WWW