View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:45 am

Cleanout help. 
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

Post Cleanout help.
Hello guys and gals, Been busy here trying to get the last few things done around the house before bad weather hits. I recently started getting the shed cleaned out, the guy who bid to do it under bid it and left after taking 80 yards of debris from my house demo that was thrown in the shed. Well, he left me with about 10 yards to complete and I have no way to remove this as dumpster rental companies wont drop a dumpster on my property due to there is no solid surface to sit it on and its on a slope. So, I thought I would turn here and ask if anyone has a large trailer or dump truck I could load this on and get it out? I am pretty much busted until December 3rd as spent the last penny I had with this guy and he didnt come back for the last load as he under bid it ( was a craigslist hire ) should have waited to pay once it was completed (cash) so nothing I can really do. I am needing to get this cleaned out so we can get our stuff out of storage as we really cant afford it either.
Not looking for a free handout, Just looking for an option to get this done as I dont know where to turn from here. any help or pointed in the right direction would be greatly appreciated. Pictured look worst than it really is, just 10 yards left to get rid of that is a mix of drywall, insulation and scrap lumber.

Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:39 am